Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On TALL tales...

You know, I started to write a blog about the last week or so, but failed to post it. SO I'll post when I feel like it, and no one can stop me.

I really, really, really need to keep writing in my story. I have about 8 chapters now (I think) and what would be the point of all of that wasted time and creativity if I stopped now?

I desperately want to finish it, but I cant seem to figure out how to get from point A to point B, then from point B to point C. I know everything I want to happen in the story. Start to finish. But when I try to write it: no dialog, no descriptions. Nothing.

I wish I had the patience to just deal with it and be a writer. Maybe part of me doesn't want to write it, because I don't think people would like my ideas. Maybe I don't want to finish it, because I feel like the whole thing will be pointless.

I THINK POWER-WRITING F@!%#* UP MY CREATIVITY!!!

Stupid Middle-School and your stupid English class requirements.

1 comment:

  1. I agree..
    Powerwriting stole my soul
    which was why I took creative writing with Mrs.Hayes in seventh grade
    saved my life.

    ReplyDelete