Friday, July 3, 2009

Here I am, writing again...

You know, I really think writing in a blog about how I have writers block has proven to be an excellent cure.

There I was, "complaincomplaincomplain", and then SNAP, as soon as I posted that last, angry little installment damning Power-Writing to hell and back, I produced almost two chapters in my book.

So, as I start to lose my almost unquenchable urge to write, I feel like I have to post something before Bernadette Foster and Dr. Sharpe's adventures cease to exist (to me, anyways).

Right now I'm at a point in the book where I feel like it would be far too soon to bring a few things out in the open, but also that if I don't the book will become a monotonous pile of garbage. What to do, what to do.... I think I'll compose a list of things that NEED to happen and things that have already happened.

OH, and if I know you and you are reading this and would like to read my story, hit me up ;).

2 comments:

  1. ME! Oh my goodness I think that is awesome that you are writing a chapter book. What a great way to express yourself! Blogging is awesome for writers block. I think I might like to write a book too. You have inspired me. I have tried a lot. But that sort of thing is impossible during the school year. Love your blog I am such a fan. I'm posting a new blog tonight! Please read! I hope you are having an amazing summer Katie!
    <33 raja..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    Im glad I inspire people.
    my summer is awesome. we need to chill soon, lovey!
    <3

    ReplyDelete