Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh, strange mind of mine....

Does anyone have a dream dictionary?

Cause yesterday, after a perfectly normal, even somewhat happy day, I had an odd dream. First, in the dream, my laptop broke in half--severed between the screen and keyboard. And then my boyfriend cheated on me with a mutual friend. It was a weird dream, to say the least, and I really don't know what to think about it. I need to find out what the symbolism behind it is...


AH!


I also have this huge, uncomfortable feeling that I've changed a great deal in a short amount of time. Like I'm a completely different person all of a sudden. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed, though. Probably not.

JESSICAS BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Happy birthday, petite bebe'. 18. Glorious.

Sorry for my bitching...

2 comments:

  1. Whoa.

    WHOA.

    You dreamed that Jake cheated on you?

    With a mutual friend?

    And then...

    He (maybe) did?!?!?!

    YOU'RE PSYCHIC!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.


    I totally forgot about that. I mean, in regards to the dream. Id forgotten about the dream entirely.


    ...


    Weiiirrrdddd....

    ReplyDelete