Monday, August 10, 2009

MiTUNES

I am not perfect, nor do I strive to be. I am alive in this world of face-first falls and public breakdowns.

I had a revelation last night... so today, I'm feeling very empowered and independent. And I'm pretty happy, too. Apart from being hungry, actually, I'm pretty much perfect.

I've been rebooting my iTunes all day, because for one reason or another most of my music stopped working, and it was just easier to delete it all and start over.

I have also come to the conclusion that most people don't even bother reading this. Not that I mind, because I don't really write about anything interesting, but to those who have stuck with me, thanks :). You probably know me better than I know myself.

If anyone has any music they think I should listen to, now is the time to say so.....




=)

1 comment:

  1. I'd give you my music, but then you'd think I'm more boring than I'm told I am ;)

    ReplyDelete