Monday, March 14, 2011

On Dilly-Dallying, Keeping Busy, and the Ever Constant Work Day

I'm going to be Frank
(Which will be difficult, since I am really Katie).

I didn't even realize that I haven't blogged in over a year.

And yet, here I am, returned again to you.

Over the last year I have:

*Worked
*Worked Some More
*Been to a Quarter of College
*Signed up for another
*Turned 20
*Completed the Landmark Forum and Advanced Course
*Made friends
*Reached Chapter 14 and beyond
*Watched and Re-watched Every season of Weeds, as well as The Tudors.
*Completely forgotten that I had a blog.
*Moved!!! Into a new house... This really should be higher on the list. I'm ashamed.
*Had more than a few REAL CREEPY GHOST-LIKE EXPERIENCES in said house.
*MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED! And the only reason I didn't write that sooner, is because I was being egocentric and only thinking of my own personal adventures but...I thought I would mention it here anyway.

:)


It has truly been too long, Blog.


More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment